Best Management Practices In Progress.
After registering for the conference, you will be redirected to a page where you can make a donation directly to the Foundation’s account, and you will receive an email with confirmation of registration, GDPR and a link to the platform on which the conference will take place. You can take part in the conference by creating a free account on the Hopin Platform (the link to the platform will be in the confirmation email), whose registered office is in the USA therefore the participant’s data will be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). I consent to the processing of my personal data by INPROGRESS Sp. z o. o. seated in Cracow (30 – 149) for the purpose and scope necessary to participate in the “Digital (R)evolution” Conference. Best Management Practices In Progress”.
It is worth knowing that:
1) INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. seated in Cracow (30-149), ul. Balicka 95, registered in the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Department under National Court Register number 0000384161, Tax Id. 6772357001, REGON code 121509810,
2) all questions related to the processing of data can be directed to the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com and telephone number +48 607 771 338;
3) your personal data is provided voluntarily, and if you do not provide the information, you will not be able to take part in the conference;
4) we process the following data: name, surname, email address, telephone number (optional), image (if you connect during the conference using the camera);
5) the data provided will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of personal data (GDPR) (Article 6 (1) (a) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
6) the data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn but not longer than 1 year;
7) the data will be processed for the purpose and scope necessary to conduct the conference;
8) the data may be transferred to entities processing it on our behalf but only for the purpose and scope necessary to support the conference and in a way that does not violate our cooperation with the hosting company, IT software and servers providing company, IT company;
9) only granted employees authorized by us will have access to the data;
10) acting based on a legitimate interest (Article 6, para. 1, letter f of the GDPR), the data will be sent to the companies: INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. seated in Cracow (30-149), ul. Balicka 95 (NIP: 6772379008) and INPROGRESS Szkolenia Sp. z o. o. seated in Cracow ul. Balicka 95 (NIP: 6772369990) for internal administrative purposes in connection with Section 48 of the GDPR;
11) the personal data will be protected, and you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Data Protection;
12) you also have the right to access the data, rectify or delete it, limit its processing, object to the processing, transfer it; if you wish, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that you made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
13) INPROGRESS does not use personal data for profiling.