The projects of the Dajemy Dzieciom Siłę Foundation, which we co-finance, are:
- the “Dziecko w Sieci” program;
- activities directed at young people, including organization of the Digital Youth Forum in December 2020;
- operation of the “Dziecko w Sieci” Clinic – for children addicted to the Internet;
- therapy of children and young people in Children’s Support Centers – for children who are victims of violence and sexual abuse, including violence and online abuse;
You decide the amount you want to donate to the Foundation for the opportunity to take part in dozens of excellent lectures. All the income from the conference will be donated to the foundation’s statutory purposes. As a conference organizer, Inprogress does not charge any fees.
Select the amount from the drop-down list or enter your own and select: “Donate”. If the minimum amount is a significant obstacle for you to join the event, contact us at email@example.com, we will come up with a solution for you.
Implementation of the information obligation concerning personal data for donors
On 25 May 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, called the GDPR, entered into force.
The Dajemy Dzieciom Siłę Foundation is the administrator of your personal data provided in connection with the donation.
Below, there is information on the processing of your personal data at the Dajemy Dzieciom Siłę Foundation.
1. The Administrator of the personal data is the Dajemy Dzieciom Siłę Foundation, located at ul. Walecznych 59, 03-926 Warsaw.
2. To all matters concerning the protection of personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. FDDS (The Foundation) processes your data:
a) Name and surname – to register your donation and meet reporting obligations towards state bodies
b) bank account number and payment details – to register your donation and meet reporting obligations towards state bodies
c) E-mail address – to register your donation and provide information on the Foundation’s statutory activity
4. The processing of your personal data by the Foundation is based on:
a) Art. 6, clause 1, letter b – if payment of funds is made (regardless of the channel through which the payment was made) we process the provided personal data at your request – by registering the payment or payment history and providing you with information about the donation for your tax purposes
b) Art. 6, clause 1, letter f of the GDPR – we process your e+mail address based on your consent to receive information about the Foundation’s activities
5. The personal data will be transferred to state and local government institutions authorized to request it based on legal provisions and subcontractors for the purpose of providing the service only to the extent necessary.
6. Your personal data such as name, surname and e-mail address will be provided to the organizer of the Digital (R)evolution online conference only once. Best Management Practices In Progress – INPROGRESS Sp. z o.o. seated in Cracow (30-149) at ul. Balicka 95, National Court Register number 0000384161 to verify the list of conference participants with the list of donors.
7. Donorsą personal data will be processed until the liquidation of the Foundation or your objection to data processing.
8. After the afore-mentioned period, the data is subject to removal or anonymization, taking into account archiving regulations.
9. The personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, except for classification in the form of an electronic database.
10. The person the data applies to shall have the right to request the administrator to:
– access the personal data,
– correct the personal data,
– delete the personal data,
– limit the processing of the personal data,
– object to the processing of the personal data,
– transfer the personal data,
11. The person the data applies to shall have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Chief Inspector for Personal Data Protection.