Why do we organize the Digital (R)evolution conference?
We have all landed in the future now. The new reality demands new competences. Quick adaptation skills. Good communication. Being fluent with technology.
Change is here every day. In business – we have to quickly adapt our companies to be online. In private life – we need to change our lifestyle, reformulate priorities, rediscover the joy of life and the sense of accomplishment.
The present time is a test but also a challenge for the future. We do believe that by sharing knowledge and supporting each other can we become stronger and richer with new skills and experience.
For some people, transformation is a natural evolution, for others – a complete revolution. We want to help you in this time. We want to share the best management practices and our experience with you, as well as provide you with practical tools that can support this transformation.
At the same time, we have decided to support the youngest ones – 100% of your payments will be allocated to support activities related to building security and wise habits of using the network by children and young people. Together, we will co-finance selected projects implemented by Empowering Children Foundation an organization that is a pioneer and innovator in the field of education and intervention online, and is the main organizational partner of our conference.
Digital (R)evolution speakers
Outstanding experts from Poland and from around the globe will share best management practices. They will also show you how to find the balance between work and private life in a new situation. One place, one day, without leaving home – you can meet the greatest celebrities. You will meet those whom you have always wanted to meet and listen to. At the same time – your voluntary contributions can help children stay safe online. We are waiting for you on 5 June!
You decide the amount you want to donate to the Foundation for the opportunity to take part in dozens of excellent lectures. All the income from the conference will be donated to the foundation’s statutory purposes. As a conference organizer, Inprogress does not charge any fees.
Choose the amount by clicking the appropriate button. If the minimum amount is a significant obstacle for you to join the event, contact us at email@example.com, we will come up with a solution for you.
Announcement: Due to the change of plans, Mr. Jeff Sutherland will not take part in our conference. We apologize for the changes in the schedule.
CLICK TO SEE
THE FULL CONFERENCE SHEDULE
What you get
- You will take part in lectures and networking with speakers from:Axelos – Allan Thomson, Akshay Anand, Eduscrum – Willy Wijnands, Happy Melly – Jurgen Appelo, Engine-for-Change – April K. Mills, Agile Business Consortium – John Mark Williams, PwC – Michał Zwyrtek, AGH, Grupy Prodialog, Leanpassion, Stowarzyszenia ‘Nasze Miasto Wrocław’, Inprogress,
- sign up for the most interesting online lectures that will be broadcast live – we have prepared as many as 28 lectures!
- deepen the knowledge of management of projects, risk, change, distributed teams, agile management, Agile, SCRUM and Management 3.0,
- get access to professional knowledge in a convenient form, from anywhere on Earth, without leaving your home – all you have to do is sign up for an event and have a computer with Internet access,
- listen to lectures by Polish and international management practitioners,
- receive post-conference materials and access to our e-learning forum.
Additionally, you will support a noble goal – each payment will go to Empowering Children Foundation.
and will be allocated to help in activities related to creating safety and shaping wise habits in children when using the Internet.